Definitions of blast:
- noun: a long and hard-hit fly ball
- noun: an explosion (as of dynamite)
- noun: a highly pleasurable or exciting experience
Example: "Celebrating after the game was a blast"
- noun: a strong current of air
- noun: a sudden very loud noise
- noun: intense adverse criticism
- verb: make a strident sound
Example: "She tended to blast when speaking into a microphone"
- verb: use explosives on
- verb: hit hard
Search for blast at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse