Definitions of blame:
- noun: a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
Example: "He took the blame for it"
- noun: an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed
Example: "The police laid the blame on on the driver"
- verb: attribute responsibility to
Example: "We blamed the accident on her"
- verb: put or pin the blame on
- verb: harass with constant criticism
- adjective: expletives used informally as intensifiers
Example: "It's a blamed shame"
Search for blame at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse