Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of berry:
- noun: any of numerous small and pulpy edible fruits; used as desserts or in making jams and jellies and preserves
- noun: United States rock singer (born in 1931)
- noun: a small fruit having any of various structures, e.g., simple (grape or blueberry) or aggregate (blackberry or raspberry)
- verb: pick or gather berries
Example: "We went berrying in the summer"
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 1785 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #168)
- name: A male given name (rare: 1 in 16666 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #929)
- name: A female given name (rare: 1 in 100000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3338)
Search for berry at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...