Definitions of baby:
- noun: a project of personal concern to someone
Example: "This project is his baby"
- noun: a very young mammal
Example: "Baby rabbits"
- noun: sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- noun: the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)
Example: "The baby of the family"
- noun: a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
Example: "Isn't she too young to have a baby?"
- noun: an immature childish person
Example: "Stop being a baby!"
- verb: treat with excessive indulgence
Search for baby at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...