Definitions of assembly:
- noun: the social act of assembling
Example: "They demanded the right of assembly"
- noun: a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit
- noun: a group of persons gathered together for a common purpose
- noun: the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
- noun: a public facility to meet for open discussion
Search for assembly at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse