Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of articulation:
- noun: the act of joining things in such a way that motion is possible
- noun: expressing in coherent verbal form
Example: "The articulation of my feelings"
- noun: the aspect of pronunciation that involves bringing articulatory organs together so as to shape the sounds of speech
- noun: the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun: (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if the articulation allows motion)
Search for articulation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...