Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of article:
- noun: one of a class of artifacts
Example: "An article of clothing"
- noun: nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication
- noun: (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
- noun: a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- verb: bind by a contract; especially for a training period
Search for article at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...