Definitions of arctic:
- noun: a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- noun: the regions north of the Arctic Circle centered on the North Pole
- adjective: extremely cold
Example: "An arctic climate"
- adjective: of or relating to the Arctic
Example: "Arctic circle"
- adjective: at or near the north pole
Search for arctic at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse