Definitions of ape:
- noun: any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all
- noun: person who resembles a non-human primate
- noun: someone who copies the words or behavior of another
- verb: imitate uncritically and in every aspect
Example: "Her little brother apes her behavior"
- verb: represent in or produce a caricature of
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #53085)
Search for ape at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse