Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of agreement:
- noun: compatibility of observations
Example: "There was no agreement between theory and measurement"
- noun: the thing arranged or agreed to
- noun: the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises
Example: "They had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business"
- noun: the verbal act of agreeing
- noun: the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- noun: harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters
Example: "The two parties were in agreement"
Search for agreement at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...