Definitions of aggregate:
- noun: a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
- noun: the whole amount
- verb: amount in the aggregate to
- verb: gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- adjective: formed of separate units in a cluster
Example: "Raspberries are aggregate fruits"
- adjective: gathered or tending to gather into a mass or whole
Example: "Aggregate expenses include expenses of all divisions combined for the entire year"
Search for aggregate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse