Definitions of Add:
- noun: a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- verb: constitute an addition
Example: "This paper will add to her reputation"
- verb: make an addition by combining numbers
Example: "Add 27 and 49, please!"
- verb: state or say further
- verb: make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, zise or scope of
Example: "We added two students to that dorm room"
- verb: bestow a quality on
Example: "The music added a lot to the play"
- verb: determine the sum of
Example: "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
Search for Add at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse